Shiba Inu Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace
This adorable Rhodium-Plated .925 Sterling Silver 18” necklace features an utterly irresistible Shiba Inu pendant. With its eternal smile, this breed is know for steadfast companionship and an equally fierce stubborn streak.
The 18” rope chain also comes with a 2” extension, making this necklace even more flexible, while the lobster clasp keeps it securely in place. The elegant champaign and white stone work add just enough sparkle to top-off that perfect smart casual outfit. Represent your sense of loyalty and wear this cutie close to your heart, as you head to work or enjoy a lazy weekend brunch, with some special hooman friends.
- Sparkling : Glimmering White and Clear Cubic Zirconia and Gold Spinel create a beautiful Shiba Inu design in this lovely Pendant Necklace.
- Luxury : Rhodium-Plated Sterling Silver and Gunmetal provide a polished background with a subtle and durable sheen.
- Details Matter : Exquisite detailing of the pup’s fur colors, facial features, ears, tail, and paws realistically emulate the Shiba Inu.
- Durability : A sturdy lobster clasp secures the pendant and rope chain and is easy to use.
- Daily Wear : Wear as a token of your love for your own Husky or gift to a friend who adores her dog.
- Size : Shiba Inu pendant measures 0.9 (h) x 0.8 (w) inches
- 1-Year Warranty: Our products are designed for quality. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues.
Is there a warranty on your products?
Yes! We offer a one-year warranty for all manufacturer defects. You can check our warranty policy Here.
I ordered the wrong size, can I exchange my item?
Please contact us at email@example.com!
Where do you ship to?
Please note that we only ship to the contiguous United States.
What are the shipping costs?
We offer free standard shipping on all orders!
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Simple & Elegant Packaging
YAY, IT'S HERE!
Every Scamper & Co necklace and collar arrives in a premium branded box and pouch. Designed for smile-inducing gifting; we use paper-based materials in appreciation of the environment.